Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hunter S. Thompson Reviews A Ducati

Song of the Sausage Creature
by Hunter S. Thompson

"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous.

Of course. You want to cripple the bastard? Send him a 130-mph cafe-racer. And include some license plates, he'll think it's a streetbike. He's queer for anything fast.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better. I've always believed this, in spite of the trouble it's caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba...."

The rest of the review at proitalia.com

Hunter S. Thompson on Wiki here.

And Ducati on Wiki here and Ducati.com

No comments: