A generation ahead of our ever popular Tikki Tissue dispenser, the mighty Big Maoi is a monument to silliness. Standing a noble 34cm high, and hewn from the rocks of Easter Island by devoted indigenous tribes (well, moulded from hefty resin at any rate), this totemic tissue dispenser is of course ludicrous, but then why else would we have tracked it down for you? Turn your desk into a Rapanuiu landscape - it's high time tissue dispensers came in from the cold (boom, boom)."
- The silly yet statuesque tissue holder that will get all nose blowers giggling.
- A Big Maoi head and shoulders hewn from hefty resin.
- Holds a regular sized rectangular tissue box that inserts into the back of the face.
- Tissues are pulled through and splay through the mammoth nostril.
- Suitable for ages 12 years+.
- Size: 34 x 15 x 14cm.
Bummer: Sold Out, and only suitable for 12+, Sorry Kids.